Our school uniform policy is based on the notion that uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school;
- engenders a sense of community and belonging towards the school;
- identifies the children with the school;
- makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance;
- is regarded as suitable wear for school and good value for money by most parents;
- is designed with health and safety in mind.
We ask all parents who send their children to our school to support the school uniform policy. We believe that parents have a duty and responsibility to send their children to school correctly dressed in the correct uniform, that it is clean and in good repair and they have all they need for their day.
It is essential that every item is clearly labelled and that all items of uniform are washed regularly.
Many uniform items can be purchased from most department stores and some supermarkets but the uniform containing the school logo can only be purchased using the school uniform provider, Marks & Spencer Your School Uniform.
Good quality second hand uniform can also be purchased at our regular PTFA Uniform sales.
To view and purchase uniform items from M&S Your School Uniform, click HERE