top of page

Complaints and Concerns

Click to read our
Complaints Policy

In most situations, concerns or complaints can be handled informally by speaking to a member of staff.  In the first instance, an appointment should be made with your child's class teacher at a mutually convenient time. Parents can also request a meeting with the Deputy Head Teacher or the Head Teacher.

bottom of page